Active@ Partition Recovery Ultimate 20.0.1
Active@ Partition Recovery Ultimate is an ultimate data recovery toolset. Additionally to Professional features, it contains a bootable ISO Image (WinPE based Active@ Boot Disk Lite) that you simply can burn to a CD-ROM or write to a USB Flash drive and boot Windows from this CD-ROM/USB to recover partitions (including the system ones) also on improving particular files and folders from within the familiar Windows environment.
Ultimate Edition also includes Linux-based bootable Active@ LiveCD (Linux recovery environment) having the ability else all the newest x86 & x64 UEFI secure boot systems even as standard BIOS. Universal bootable disk creator prepares DOS, Windows, or Linux boot disks for any sort of media (CD/DVD/BD/USB). The ultimate version also includes the Active@ File Recovery – tool to recover deleted files, files on damaged partitions, and to reconstruct damaged RAID disk arrays. Active@ File Recovery allows you to save lots of particular data just in case of unsuccessful partition recovery (for example, the filing system itself is severely damaged).
Using Active@ Partition Recovery, you can create Drive Image (for backup purposes), preview files, and folders on deleted partition or drive, to recover proper data. Active@ Partition Recovery allows you to backup MBR (Master Boot Record), Partition Table, Boot Sectors, then to restore MBR, Partition Table, or Boot Sectors from backup if damaged.
Active@ Partition Recovery Professional package contains both DOS and Windows versions of Active@ Partition Recovery. It is a universal solution to recover both system partitions (from DOS environment) and non-system ones (in the Windows environment).
Active@ Partition Recovery Toolkit is an ultimate data recovery toolset. In addition to DOS and Windows versions of the software, it contains downloadable Bootable Windows ISO Image that you can burn to CD-ROM and boot Windows from this CD-ROM to recover partitions (including the system ones) as well as to recover particular files and folders from the familiar Windows environment.
- Restores lost partitions & disks back to working state
- SuperScan low-level scan detects re-formatted & damaged partitions
- Last Chance recovery method for severely damaged filesystems on volumes
- Backup & Restore disk partitioning info and skill to Rollback changes
- Fixes damaged Partition Table, MBR (Master Boot Record) and GPT
- Creates a Disk Image sector-by-sector data backup for data recovery
- Restores all data from raw, compressed and VMWare Disk Images
- Supports Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP; Servers 2003, 2008, 2012 & 2016
- Recovers FAT/exFAT/NTFS/ReFS/HFS+/UFS/Ext2/Ext3/Ext4/BtrFS/XFS/JFS
- Recovers IDE, SATA, eSATA, SSD, SCSI, RAID, USB Flash Disks and Memory Cards
- LastChance recovery mode detects files by their signatures on severely damaged volumes
- Built-in Organizer allows to rename & organize files in folders (detected by signatures)
- Includes integrated Active@ Disk Editor (Hex Viewer) low-level disk and file inspector
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free hard disc Space: 2 GB or more